Travel Story Competition EXTENDED!
POSTED BY Globehunters | January 26, 2015
The travel story competition has now been EXTENDED!
How to enter:
- Submit your travel story to us at email@example.com
- We will publish your entry in our blog and we’ll also share its link to our Facebook and twitter pages.
- Feel free to share the same link to your friends and family to maximise your chance of winning!
- Entries must be submitted before midnight, 31st of January
- Entry with the most likes, shares and comments will win!
- Voting/liking/sharing counts ends midnight, 8th of February
- Winner will be announced on the 9th of February
Hurry, entries for the competition must be submitted by midnight 31st of January and the winner will be announced on the 9th of February!
Terms and Conditions:
- All entries must be received by 23.59 on the 31st of January 2015.
- All entrants must be over 18 and residents of the UK.
- One entry per person.
- Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- The Winners will be drawn by 23.59, 8th of February 2015 and will be contacted by 12nn 9th of February 2015.
- Entrants must hold copyright for all material submitted and must be the work of the individual submitting them. Entries must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that no element of their entry infringes the copyright of any third party or any laws.
- Entries must be in English.
- Globehunters reserves the right to publish entries on its website and newsletters - copyright remains with author.
- Entries must not have been previously published elsewhere on the net or in print
- It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Entries should include an email address, the entrant’s full address and a telephone number.